Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
Home > religious cross >

Russia Orthodox Metal Medal

Sample Price : Depending on exchange rate fluctuations
Delivery Time : within few working days(depends on your quantity)
Model Number : ZR021
Place of Origin : china
Category : Souvenir
Contact Now

1. Product Name: Russia Orthodox Metal Medal

2.Material: Metal
3.Color: antique

4. Approximate dimensions: 1.7X3.3cm

5. Packaging: polybag

6. Delivery: 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit

7. Ideal as gift item.

8. We accept customized designs. We also have other classic Orthodox items such as: rosaries,

Orthodox icons, prayer ropes, crucifixes, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, keychains, crystal lights,

cases, boxes, and so on.

9. Please contact us for additional information or inquiries.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Russia Orthodox Metal Medal Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: A&J INT'L TRADING LTD