Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
Home > religious cross >

Jerusalem Holy Land Wooden Chamsa with Gemstones

Jerusalem Holy Land Wooden Chamsa with Gemstones

Sample Price : Depending on the customs tariff
Delivery Time : within 2 working days(depends on your quantity)
Model Number : HWO18
Place of Origin : china
Category : Garden Lights
Contact Now
Detailed Product Attribute
Jewelry Sets Type : 0
Jewelry Main Material : 0
Main Stone : 0

1. Product Name: Jerusalem Holy Land Wooden Chamsa with Gemstones

2. Packaging: Individually packed in white box

3. Delivery: 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit

4. Ideal as gift item. We accept customized designs.

5. We also have other classic Orthodox items such as: rosaries, Orthodox icons, prayer ropes, crucifixes, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, keychains, crystal lights, cases, boxes, and so on.

6. Please contact us for additional information or inquiries.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Jerusalem Holy Land Wooden Chamsa with Gemstones Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: A&J INT'L TRADING LTD
Message: