Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
Home > religious cross >

Prayer Rope Wool Bracelet 33 Knots

Sample Price : Depending on the present product price
Delivery Time : within 3 working days(depends on your quantity)
Model Number : P03
Place of Origin : china
Category : Packaging Rope
Contact Now

1. Product Name: Prayer Rope Wool Bracelet 33 Knots

2. Packaging: Individually packed in polybag; 12 pieces in big polybag

3. Delivery: 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit

4. Ideal as gift item. We accept customized designs.

5. We also have other classic Orthodox items such as: rosaries, Orthodox icons, prayer ropes, crucifixes, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, keychains, crystal lights, cases, boxes, and so on.

6. Please contact us for additional information or inquiries.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Prayer Rope Wool Bracelet 33 Knots Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: A&J INT'L TRADING LTD
Message: