Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
Home > religious cross >

Byzantine Wooden Crucifix Cross

Sample Price : negotiable
Delivery Time : within 5 working days(depends on your quantity)
Model Number : SHW66
Place of Origin : china
Category : Other Cosmetics Packaging
Contact Now

1. Product Name: Byzantine Wooden Crucifix Cross

2. Packaging: Individually packed in polybag

3. Delivery: 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit

4. Ideal as gift item. We accept customized designs.

5. We also have other classic Orthodox items such as: rosaries, Orthodox icons, prayer ropes, crucifixes, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, keychains, crystal lights, cases, boxes, and so on.

6. Please contact us for additional information or inquiries.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Byzantine Wooden Crucifix Cross Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: A&J INT'L TRADING LTD