Sign In | Join Free | My ccnmag.com
Home > religious cross >

Antique Polished Metal Cross

Sample Price : Depending on the customs tariff
Delivery Time : within few working days(depends on your quantity)
Model Number : ZR045
Place of Origin : china
Category : Antiques & Collectibles
Contact Now

1. Product Name: Antique polished metal cross
2.Material: Metal
3.Color: antique

4. Approximate dimensions: 2X3.6cm

5. Packaging: polybag

6. Delivery: 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit

7. Ideal as gift item.

8. We accept customized designs. We also have other classic Orthodox items such as: rosaries,

Orthodox icons, prayer ropes, crucifixes, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, keychains, crystal lights,

cases, boxes, and so on.

9. Please contact us for additional information or inquiries.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Antique Polished Metal Cross Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier

To: A&J INT'L TRADING LTD